1. Install the EEat application on your smartphone or tablet
For Android devices, download EEat from the Play Store.
Login to the platform.
Once the interface is downloaded, depending on your device, a pop-up window will appear suggesting that you install the application.
If so, simply click on it and follow the instructions. EEat is then installed in your applications on your home screen.
If the pop-up does not appear, here is the procedure to follow depending on your device
- Using safari
- Click on the share button at the bottom (or top depending on your model) of your screen
- Select the “add to home page” button
- You will now find the EEat application directly on your homepage
- Using chrome
- Click on the chrome menu (the 3 little dots on the top right)
- Click on “add to home screen”
- Click on add
- You will now find the EEat application in your applications
2. Enable easy user access
You can pre-register your account to simplify access to the EEat application. This saves you time when logging in, as you will no longer have to enter your login or password every time you want to connect.
To activate this possibility :
- Login to EEat and go to the Settings function on the left hand menu
- Click on the tablet on the bottom right and then on Manage Offline Mode
- Click on INSTALL APPLICATION IN OFFLINE MODE
- Select the users for whom you wish to enable quick access (one or several users can be selected)
- Confirm the passwords of the selected users
You can now find your quick access users on the login page.
Your self-checks are now available offline.
After every connection, if there is data to be synchronised an icon appears in the bar on the top right.